Thursday, November 24, 2011

To Give Thanks

"If someone is not treating you with love and respect, it is a gift if they walk away from you. If that person doesn't walk away, you will surely endure many years of suffering with him or her. Walking away may hurt for a while, but your heart will eventually heal. Then you can choose what you really want."
Seems I'm always telling myself this.
I'm thankful for Tyrice, Nicole, Jessica, Lucy, Matthew, Ben, Ethan, Morgan, yearbook, people who have bought ads from me, my family, music, clothes, happiness, my blog, my personality, my dog, my shoes, my hair, my eyes, school, words, language, eyesight, technology, America, my house, food, drinks, cannabis, yeah definitely thankful for weed, scientist, colleges, magazines, coffee, Chik Fil A, fast food restaurants, Chinese food, roads, bridges, ways of transportation, books, self help books, boys, girls, love, emotions, radios, history, english, grammar, my hands, my feet, all parts of my body, sex, kissing, cuddling, affection, bad days, good days, etc. I'm just thankful. :)
 My fonts being a dumbass. I give thanks for dumbasses. They give me something to complain about and give me reason to improve my own actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment