Monday, March 21, 2011

What The Heck, Bro xD

It was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line.
I really fucked it up this time. Didn't I, my dear?

Yes, you did. That's what I kept singing Saturday. Just for you.
 
I don't think I should be so angry at you. I already knew how it was the moment you called. I knew not to kiss you with emotion. I knew not to let you touch me where it mattered. I knew not to get carried away. I knew not to say "I love you," while meaning it. I knew not to take you seriously when you made me pinky promise you'd want me while sober. I knew you wanted her, and I was just closer at the moment. I knew just to play along. It meant nothing. You were just high. I'd rather you be safe with me than automatically shut you off and let you do something stupid. Especially after you blamed me for the truck thing this summer. I care about you. Only in general. I don't give a fuck about you personally. That has never gotten me anywhere. The thing is, I mean, if I knew all of this already, why'd I get angry like I did? Why was I so surprised to see you walking with her hand in hand just a few hours after I left you?
 
Remember all those times you asked if I still had feelings for you? Well, I wasn't exactly lying when I said yes. Yet I'm sure you had your own assumption of what those feelings were. You were both right and wrong. I hated you so much because I loved you a shitload more than I should have. Now I feel nothing towards you. Not hate, not love, not even like or dislike.
 
Last blog about you. You are nothing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment