Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Silly Wanker

Goodness. Not enough care given to go there.

I was bummed all day at school. I like playing Dots with my not-friend. Bleh. My bestfriend uploaded my pictures for me. :) Ehh, I forgot that one was still on my camera. -raises nose- Don't you love it when people rush you into a picture just to get their page done? xD I finally got my Eminem cd. -.- I never did get Recovery. How late. I'm annoyed. I got some new mascara, too. I wanna talk to someone. We hung out with Easton again, today. -shakes head and smiles- Anyways. :) ...Dude, this nigga is right there when I get on my FB profile. Ew. That annoys the fuck outta me. Ha, I'm sure I know what was running through her mind. I don't really care to go read. Made-up stories are better than the truth. adskfbnaSJFDLKHasbdk HE'S A LIBRA! I just fell in love. Soccer playing, smoking Libra with a blunt pipe who listens to country music. You've got to be kidding me. Lulz, Morgan. "See, his lips are perfect. They're sexy guy lips." They really are... Yeah, I don't like the kid. Marshall Bruce Mathers III is gonna have his voice raped soon.

I'm a little bit insecure from all this mis-treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment