Sunday, March 20, 2011

$73.39

Being on opposite sides of the earth wouldn't make me feel far enough away from you.

That's how much the army guy paid for all of our Waffle House. Hahahahaha. Last night/early this morning was great. Just absolutely, completely great. We went to a graveyard with a board, got frikkin Waffle House at 2 in the morning, and then went to Wal Mart. I seriously had the best freaking Saturday ever. I was kinda agitated earlier that day, though. Don't you love it when you decide somebody is no longer going to be a part of your life and they call you up while high, keep persisting on seeing you while you're trying to find an excuse not to see them, CAN'T FREAKING FIND ANY, so you're just like, "Smh. Ugh, fuck this shit," and you have to actually put up with them for almost an hour and you just go along with whatever until YOU CAN FREAKING GET A RIDE OUT OF THERE?! That's my least favorite position to be in. Especially when you're playing along and then get kinda caught up. It's fine when you remember exactly why you hate  severely dislike that person, though. :) At least I got a little something out of it. xD Freaking faggot, man. 
Lord I won't miss you child
You've been blotting out my mind
Fooling on my time
No, I won't miss you, baby, yeah

Speaking of faggots, those army guys most definitely weren't. How come I've never realized how sexy army guys are? I mean, the one that was really into the supernatural?! YES. <3

I just heard my neighbors outside: "Quit arguing with me! We're about to go to church for g-d's sake!"

I keep thinking about last night. I can't even. Best shit ever. P&B are definitely up there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment