Monday, March 14, 2011

I Hate Coke. It's Gross.

"I'm so over you now."

I need another day away from...all of that. Just to myself. Well, with my mommy.

I don't see the point of you saying any of that. It doesn't matter. It's all useless while you're trying to get with someone else. If it's "just so I know," then I don't need to know. It doesn't benefit me in any manner. It just gets my hopes up a little right before crushing them, cause I realize you don't plan on making those words go any farther than the surface. Like I said, I want something stable and real. If you're not going to be the one to give it to me like I want, then don't waste my time. Just let me...yeah. :\ No more blogs about/to you.

Strong words with such weak undertones. That's all I know how to do. I never come out and say what I really mean, because I feel so vunerable.

I don't have to see you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment