Sunday, March 13, 2011

The ForEver TakeBack

She's one of the reasons I have an ounce of happiness in my life. I like learning how to find myself once again.

I'm a little bit insecure
From all of this mis-treatment
But see I'm workin it out
But workin it out is so damn hard
When you're alone

I spent Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday with my family. <3 Mmmm, barebeque at Uncle Gary's. We went to the flea market, China Buffet, and Joey's. I got's new stuff. I like my new bracelets. I'm excited. I have a mood ring, too. Hahaha. I love being with them.
There's no point in thinking he still reads this. :) I could write about being sad and heart broken without worrying about him laughing at my pitifulness. I don't think I'll waste any unnecessary time on him, though. He certainly didn't on me. I cut beings friends out of the picture.

And I got to the point where
All I wanted was for us to make up
But it's not that easy
Cause boy you move on so quickly
Keeping a girl like me at the edge of her seat

Ha, I've never really gone without at least faking a smile in pictures.

Now I've got to go read Their Eyes Were Watching G-d:
She had an inside and an outside now and suddenly she knew how not to mix them. p. 72

2 comments:

  1. i still love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You look like a bad hooker."

    xD -facepalm-
    I wish my shirt hadn't fallen.

    ReplyDelete