Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sigh

Why? Why do you tell me you want me to care about you? Just so you can... When you care about someone, it hurts really fucking bad when they screw you over. You tend to do that a lot to me, so it's just better if I don't give a crap about you. :\

You want something real, blahblahblah.

Quit your shit and you could have something real. If there was anyone more willing...I'd have to be dead. I just sounded incredibly pathetic. I know when I'm not wanted, so that's why I avoid saying shit like that. I always want to, but I don't want to hear your excuses and accusations as to why...yeah. I'm sorry if it makes you pissed. I always finally build up that courage and think of your response while it's halfway out of my mouth. If you wanted to be with me you would've already asked. You're just playing around. 'Tis why I don't trust you. 'Tis why I don't believe you when you say you want me/love me/care about me. If you did, we'd be together. It's cool, though bruh. I'm okay with being a friend because I'm not good enough for you. :) I'm only good enough to be that side thing that you can always go to as a last resort, because you know I'm always here for you, and it's really easy to take advantage of that. And when exactly was it that you fell out of love?

Ugh. Now I'm gonna be all depressed and junk when I call you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment