Monday, September 17, 2012

Update

Still missing Ethan. When will it stop? I wish some perfect ass person would walk into my life so I could forget him happily and move on.

Realized I've been using Tyler's pencil this whole time.

Which somehow makes me miss Ethan even more. "You started to grow on me towards the end of 9th. And 10th grade? Yeeeeaaahh." Can I just not remember every thing he fucking says? If I knew the fucker liked me I would've been so done with all that bullshit and depression I had to go through. Fucking fuckity fuck wasted so much fucking time on fucking bullshit and I could have just been buried in thoughts of Ethan that whole time. Then whatserface had to come along and I saw them on their first date and just no, he thought of me during Iron Man and why does he have to say things that stick with me forever and screw up my mind I hate mixed signals I just wanna ugh cry.

Depressed. Angry. Moody. OVER A PROBLEM THAT DOESN't EXIST Frikkin a.

If school wasn't perfect I think I'd be like this all day. My thigh muscles are so impressive. Every step I take, I touch them and I'm all "Woah, where'd my fat go?" Even though the process is so painful. Weight training on cardio days is some serious bs. Which reminds me we have it tomorrow. Oh god no, my abs, my arms, I don't wanna already. At least I have Kate. She's so motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment