Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Take Me, I Am the Drug

School is always the place I'm happiest. I'm not alone with my thoughts there, and I almost forget my sadness in the midst of laughing with friends. I might hang out with this girl Mallory on Monday and go to homecoming with her. As well as her friends. I'm kind of excited, I really hope it happens. I haven't smoked with anyone since I've been here and it's a bit of a drag. I need to grow some balls and talk to Sammie, flirt a little. Just kidding, I'm not really interested in her. I keep getting jealous over Josh and Destiny. I hope he doesn't go back to her. I don't want to feel this way, but oh well. I do. I like Josh. Gosh danggit. But he will never compare to him. Still, I wonder what he'd do if I told him I liked him. I guess I'll never know lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment