Monday, September 03, 2012

Sobreity

Everything has been running smoothly the past week or two. I'm really happy. It's like the universe is working in my favor. Not completely, but everything can't go right or that would mean it's the end. Talking to Ethan the other night sort of made things... more wonderful. I don't care what he thinks. I love that nigga. I even smile at the letter 'E' solely because it reminds me of him. Or maybe that's infatuation. Except I think infatuation follows when feelings aren't reciprocated, so maybe it's not. Whatever. Side note: I'm not sure if I'm happy they broke up or exhilarated. Wait... My subconscious ratted me out. I'm not sad at all. I'm not even sure about sympathetic.

My body has finally ceased being sore from weight training. I'm going to lose 30lbs while in that class. I've never had such intense workouts in my life. Paired with that and extreme dieting the next 4 days, my senior portraits should go nicely Saturday. I'm excited and nervous. Well. I'm not really anything yet, but I will be.

I can't wait to go over our peer reviews tomorrow in Writing comp. I need to send Jessica a copy of my narrative in the mail whenever I reply to her letter.

Kate Wolf. If she wasn't straight, oh goodness. I am.. jdgnjfgbfb I'm not quite sure. She's just so intelligent, motivational, funny, beautiful, and an impeccable writer. Damn those Geminis. And Tauruses. Along with Pisces. Ugh fuck all those Pisces -.-

Anyway, those 5 days sober went well. Hopefully the next month+ will follow suit. I can't believe I'll be 18 soon. Holy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment