Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Half My Thighs

People here are skinny. Really skinny. Everybody's skinny. Walking downtown, I couldn't help but notice all the girls had thighs half of mine. Which sucks, because my thighs are a shitload smaller than before. Thank goodness for hiking, right? I've had a really huge binge period and hopefully this is the end of it. I hope I go nowhere but down in size. I remember when I was a younger and did 100+ situps a day. I kind of need to restart that. Doesn't look my belly is budging much but it didn't before. Everyone noticed but me then, as well. Sigh. I'm just tired of feeling gross and embarrassed. It's hard to go anywhere without thinking everybody is staring at how obese I am. I'm just frustrated and I don't care. I don't care how long it takes, I can't be in this body for too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment