Saturday, June 23, 2012

You're Not Worth It

I can't wait for those two to break up. My poor baby. I hate that controlling fucktard.

I'm so glad you texted me. But at the same time, it feels like my heart has been stretched into a million gazillion pieces. Ha, a thousand miles a part, in fact. I hate that I wasn't at senior portraits. I hate that I didn't get to dress you before you took your formals. Every year I'm like "I claim him and him and him." If I was there, I'm pretty sure I would have dressed you and laughed with you and joked around about how sexy you looked and I know you would have asked me if your hair looked okay and no matter how cute, I'd still run my fingers through it and say "Ahh, there you go." Then I would smile that one smile that shows when I'm trying not to show how much i like someone but it ends up happening anyways. Then I would get all embarrassed. Not to mention my hands would have been shaking the whole time I put on that stupid shirt. Ugh. Stupid bitch thinks I could give two squirts of piss about yucky but no, you're the only person I can think about. Write my letter already. Ok, ok. Freakin a

No comments:

Post a Comment