Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Mama Was a Rolling Stone

All I've been able to think about is food, how much I take in, how little I take in, how many calories I burn, my weight, am I too fat, am I less fat. Collar bones, hip bones, back fat, thigh fat, all over my body fat. I don't mind it so much. I'm not cruel to myself over it like before. Plus, I get higher this way... I love hiking to burn cals. It's just really cool up on that mountainous hill. All those pretty waxen cactus flowers. <3 I love them so much. We saw 2 deer and 2 jack rabbits yesterday. My little brother was so excited, it was adorable. Those shoes were too small and I was dying, though. So it kinda sucked ass a little. Whatever. This little boy needs to hurry with my McDouble. Srsly. I'm not hiking today, and it's almost 3 and that's when I get to eat for the first time all day and I'm freaking out right now. I want some eggs. I'm gonna eat the burger regardless but fefnewff. 390. 140+50 cause I'll probably make an omelet if I do get eggs and that's 580 already and I won't be able to eat the rest of the day but I wa THERE HE IS! Yay. Omelet for dinner later. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment