Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Since 8th grade

My heart hast beat for thou.
I mean, I have liked you through everything. Absolutely everything. Some part of me sees you and can't help but to smile and dream about being yours. I'll admit, when you called me I... really had no clue what to do. I started shaking and squealing and it was utterly ridiculous. I freaked out. I really did. Arrogant douche, yes I was nervous. I didn't even get to bed after that. I stayed up until 5 here. Every hour, every minute I laid back and heard your words. I replayed and analyzed and tried extremely hard not to. I may not have admitted it, but I know you know how I feel about you. C'mon, how could you not? You just can't go and talk about your sex life to me. You shouldn't even have one. Lol, I think my period is gonna come on soon. There's no way I'm gonna cry over something that doesn't belong to me. I thought it was funny. Actually, the part of me that wasn't crawling into a hole thought it was funny. Wanna know why? Because all I got out of that was "I thought about you while I was with her." WHY?! Can't your mind think of something or someone else when you see Iron Man? That should be my memory not newnf edbfefeedfked. Hmpf. I already hate it, and now you wanna add to it. Now I will never be able to enjoy Robert Downey Jr. in his greatest super hero movie. Poop. I wonder if you felt that way all those times you'd ask me if I slept with whoever and I'd say yeah. Probably not. Anyhow, I stumbled, fumbled, and pretty much made a blabbering baboon out of myself. I always do that when I'm on the phone with someone, but you aren't just someone. I'm so embarrassed. When I embarrass myself, I tend to dwell upon it. Which is what I'm doing now. I want to talk to you again. Buh. Make less a fool of myself. Doubt it. I don't care, as long as I get to see your name pop up on my phone. I hope it does...

I hate the part of me that feels this way. It's bothersome. When I see you, I'll weigh a shit ton less. That way we can fool around and I won't be insecure with the guy I've always wanted to be with. xD Jk, I'll probably start to hyperventilate the next time I see you. Sex is def outta the equation. I'd start sobbing like a baby during or something. Why am I even. Done

No comments:

Post a Comment