Saturday, June 09, 2012

I Tried For You

I tried to give you a way out and you didn't take it. How can you let someone do this to you? I wanted to stop it and you wouldn't let me. You turned on me and made me the bad person. I knew you were too vulnerable to have your life fucked over again. Look at yourself. Begging for something you don't need. Something far below you. Lonely people do desperate things and it's time you come to reality and accept that. Fucking teenage girls. I sit and watch all my friends try to rush or stay in relationships because they don't want to be alone. Bunch of fucking idiots and I can't tell them what I see. I can't tell them the truth because when you do that, you always end up the bad person. It hurts to watch somebody learn a lesson you could have prevented. Too bad nobody wants to listen. Too bad people think they know more than they do. Lucky for me, I have the ability to understand. To know, to comprehend, to plan and solve. My most treasured assets to life. Too bad I'm practically as bad as them.

No comments:

Post a Comment