Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Sometimes I Wanna Bawl My Eyes Out

There's so much that.. I just hate feeling overwhelmed when nothing is really going on. We started talking about me moving in first period. I feel terrible, but the only person that I really just can't fathom losing forever is kdnfnvfv -___- Ethan. I'm going to miss everyone but, sigh. I don't even pay that much attention to him. There's just this part of me that will always.. I dunno. I feel like a creeper bringing him up, haha, and I have this urge to say I love him, but I know that I don't.. I couldn't possibly be in love with the boy for goodness sake, but at the same time... I really have no clue to be honest. Just everything about him is perfect. Not in the manner that he's a god or anything, but he's got all of the qualities -.- I'm just going to stop. Y'know so I don't end up talking about fate bringing us back together later on in the future and getting married to him and all that other obsessive junk :p

Sigh. How embarrassing. Forget I said any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment