Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bradley Hathaway

I'm in such admiration and there is a love that burns throughout me for this guy. Not a romantic love, but a true love that has nothing to do with him, but his soul and the happiness it has spread to mine. A love that has no desire, but rather a love that has come from healing and acceptance that our encounter was meant to happen. A love that can only come from a place so pure and innocent that I've rejected and disclaimed and doubted, regardless of my knowledge towards its existence. A love that has no solid form, but finds its way to you and manages to touch you at some time or another, and does not get angry, but stays patient when you shrivel away from its transparent hand. A love that once again, tried to recruit me last night. A love that sent itself within the words of this man, this poet, this hurt soul that has healed. A love that knew the only way I would listen. A love that waited until I was ready. I didn't want to believe or accept I was ready at first... I will always be unwilling to do something at first, for I am a stubborn soul and will always ask, "Why?" Yet, I'll always give in, eventually. I just have to think for a second. So many people just accept things without thinking, and those are the people that have no meaning behind their actions, no reason to stay true. I hope to never be like that, but to always think for myself. Something, I feel, that qualifies me above others. Not that I'm better than anyone, but I am... Enlightened, if you will. I was blessed with the ability to see. When it comes to understanding and helping others see the bigger picture when they are cut short by their one angled cameras, I am a guide. It is a gift I have always treasured. It's embarrassing to explain, when you're one who knows how humans function. You have their planned reaction in mind, and it sort of... stops you from being you, or at least, opening up about who you are, precisely. Something that stops me from going any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment