Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oops

I almost said I miss you. I just miss the memories a little. Regardless the lies behind them, they were real in a way. Ehh, so many lies. The depression all of it sent me into really helped me in the end, though. I won't argue that. During that darkness, I quit caring about all the things that didn't matter. Once I brought myself closer to the light, I started to recognize the things that actually did. Sometimes I still crave the intimacy between us. Sigh. Yet, I can do without. Temptations are temporary, but unwise decisions will always be there, forever engraved on the walls of my mind. Like Joe. Some days the reoccurring thoughts are harder to put up with than others. Today was a great example. He wasn't even worth it. Ichk. I despise how easy it is to upset me and how hard it is to cheer me up. So, I guess I need to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment