Saturday, August 18, 2012

Makes Me Aerodynamic When I Fight


I can't believe you're obsessed with the number 7 also. Too many coincidences to mean we're not meant to be together. Hahaha, I'm kidding.. sort of. I'm glad you called. Lol, using the personal 'you' as if I would actually want you to read this. Regardless, I can't wait until next time. Hearing your voice assures me you're real. It assures me that the next 9 months will be worth it because they all lead up to you. I could never allow you to be number 1, but you are the one I see myself with when I get older. Embarrassing, but it's okay. I don't mind admitting my feelings as long as it's not to your knowledge haha. Blah. I hate how I can't not smile at the slightest breach of your presence into my mind. Great majestic white shark invading my cool, calm waters. Wreak as much havoc as you wish, I love every second.

My body trembles
in sync with the vibrations of your voice:
Conductor
of its silent symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment