Sunday, August 26, 2012

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I want to erase Ethan Wilson from my mind. Every time I feel like I'm done feeling this, and that has been plenty a time, I kind of... Maybe it's just that I'm used to liking him. I've got to ween myself off or something. I was looking forward to the distraction. Too bad that totally went nowhere. Someone will come along sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. I know better than having feelings for him and that's the worst part. I wish he had never told me that he felt the same way once before. I'm pretty sure that's what has my hopes up, the possibility that UGH NO NEVER FUCK IT

I look up at you
On the wall above my bed
All of our memories,
Rushing so quickly through my head
I am filled with longing...
and I am filled with dread
I hear your voice
and I drown in every word you ever said

No comments:

Post a Comment