Monday, May 21, 2012

*You're

Jeez. I deleted the truth and she's still trying to push my buttons as if I didn't do something nice for her. How ungrateful. Damn. But like I told him, I won't say anything else. He'll do my job for me. He's already moving into his old habits. Lying about little things. Funny, how I "texted him to ask for my yearbook" when in fact Shellhouse has it. Funny how... shutting the fuck up. Sorry if I can't wait for him to break you into pieces. Letting it happen is revenge enough -__- He's gonna break up with her whenever summer ends anyway. Hell. Not my problem. 
On another note: My social studies teacher is so sexy. Playing basketball today. He was so cute with his pale legs. I hate that he's so short. Otherwise, come October 18, I woulda walked into that room and been like "Ayy baby, holla atcha guh. I'm legal now." xD Also, I would absolutely love not to take my final in precalc. I have a 53 in there and me flunking the final isn't going to help anybody. It's 4:20. Poop. Anyways, we have no school tomorrow because it's their graduation. Thank goodness. I dunno when my Devil's graduate. I wonder what would happen if I skipped out on my graduation here, next year, to watch everyone graduate there.

Sometimes I hate this place. But, I'd feel the same no matter where I went. It's just me. At least I'm strong enough to deal with it by myself instead of sinking to the bottom and begging  jkgnfjnhgkjfbgjkfbgkjfb Jeordin stop.

Lyin', cheatin', hurtin, that's all you seem to do. 
Your time is gonna come.

No comments:

Post a Comment